|Giving Oral Sex to a Woman|
| Whether youre doing it as an alternative to intercourse or as part of foreplay, giving your female partner oral sex should be a rewarding experience for both of you. And this means both knowing your way around her body and making sure shes happy with how you do it. So check out the diagram, read through our top 10 tips and then ask her what shes comfortable with. |
Mons veneris: the pubic mound, located above the vulva
Labia majora: the larger outer lips of the vulva
Clitoral hood: the foreskin covering the clitoris
Clitoris: the most sensitive part
Labia minora: the smaller inner lips of the vulva
Vagina: where intercourse takes place
Blissbox stocks several toys that simulate oral sex, and you may also find an insertable vibrator works really well in conjunction with giving all that attention to the clitoris.Click through to our Sex Toys categories to find out more.
- Just as men do, women like to be teased. So dont dive straight in, start out by kissing, stroking or licking her breasts before moving slowly down to her genital area.
- When you get there, keep teasing. Try kissing and licking her thighs or blowing gently on the entire area around the vulva. Anything goes as long as it feels good, so ask her what she likes while youre trying things out.
- As the clitoris is extremely sensitive, dont try stimulating it directly straight away and when you do, tongue it lightly or rub gently with well-lubricated fingers.
- Remember, many women are sensitive about their bodies, particularly when it comes to oral sex. And, like penises, vulvas vary enormously there is no right or wrong shape or size for the clitoris or labia for example. So, if you sense shes tense, telling her how special and sexy her body is will help her relax.
- As well as talking, listen. Before you begin, encourage her to tell you what turns her on at all times.
- Before you start stimulating her clitoris, try putting your tongue inside her vagina and moving it in and out.
- Now check the clitoris to see how excited she is like the penis, stimulation will make it hard enough to extend out of its foreskin.
- When you feel shes ready, start paying serious attention to her clitoris. Gently pull the labia apart then flick your tongue gently and repeatedly over the clitoris. When you sense shes getting close to orgasm, shape your mouth into an O and suck the clitoris, sucking deeper the closer she gets.
- Lots of women also like the extra stimulation of fingers during oral sex that might mean reaching up to stroke her breasts or using them inside the vagina and even the anus.
- And finally
be open about it all. A shudder or a moan can mean discomfort as well as pleasure, so keep asking questions all the time. Some women find oral sex more satisfying than intercourse, so if you get it right youll be more than appreciated!