|How to give oral sex to a man|
| Like anything else in a relationship, blow jobs are a two-way thing. For both of you to get the most out of the experience, you need to have confidence in what youre doing. And its happily all very simple. Take a look at the diagram to see which bits do what, then read through our 10 top tips to making it sheer bliss all round. |
Glans: the head of the penis
Frenulum: the most sensitive part
Shaft: the body of the penis
Perineum: the sensitive area between testicles and anus
Testicles: sperm storage area
- Get him going with some teasing breathing lightly, kissing and flicking with your tongue around his entire genital area. Some men like having their testicles, perineum and anus licked and sucked, so if youre happy to, try it and see.
- Start concentrating on the head running your tongue repeatedly around the glans and frenulum.
- Move onto sucking by forming an O with your lips and moving them up and down his penis, using your saliva to lubricate it. While light nibbling is fine, biting is not a good idea.
- Use your hands for extra stimulation eg, by twisting your hand up and down the shaft while sucking the head.
- When it comes to coming, its totally up to you whether or not to swallow. Get him to tell you when hes about to come and have some tissues handy if you decide to spit it out, or you might prefer to watch him come this can be a real turn-on.
- You dont even have to take it as far as ejaculation blow jobs are also great foreplay and can be a big turn-on for both of you in the lead up to full sex.
- The more you do it the better it gets, so you might want to move on to some more advanced techniques. For instance, you can try swallowing his penis when it reaches the back of your mouth take a deep breath before doing this and hold the base of his penis to help control the situation.
- Some men also enjoy anal stimulation, so you could try putting a finger into his anus during oral sex.
- Sucking a mint or an ice-cube can also increase the wow factor.
- Above all, be open about it all. Ask him what he does or doesnt like and tell him what youre comfortable with. Knowing what makes each other happy will help you both relax and get the most from it.